THE EXTREME ALWAYS MAKES AN IMPRESSION
“Get impressed by our instruments in the eXtreme product line” Issue 5, March 2017
Work at DEWESoft®
Just imagine what you could do here…
At DEWESoft®, great ideas have a way of becoming amazing products very quickly. Our products are developed in cooperation with such as NASA, MAN, Honeywell, Lockheed Martin, Honda, Panasonic and many more.
Find out more at: www.dewesoft.com/careers.
The latest issue of Spotlight is dedicated to our eXtreme product line, which was created for preforming measurements in harshest of environments. We will discuss the newest instrument in this line, such as the SIRIUSwe HD 16xSTGS and the new VIBRO-KIT - a compact tool for simulating rotating machinery measurements.
Enjoy reading about the newest innovations and applications happening in the field, DEWESoft® company news, and much more!
Your DEWESoft® team
New features and improvements.
NEW MOUNTING PLATES
DS MOUNT DISP 12 and VibIso MOUNT
New member in Kryton family.
Mechanically stronger R8
SIRIUSwe HD 16xSTGS
New instrument in DEWESoft® extreme product line.
Rotating machinery educational kit
DEWESoft® video surveilance
DEWESoft®’s video surveillance system for Ariane rocket pad.
Lane change measurement
Measurement and validation of lane-change test using DEWESoft® products.
Sound power testing
Measuring sound power on wood-chopping machinery.
Investigation of a Semi-Trailer Windpower testing According to Axle Load and Airbag Pressure Changing
Low level Ethercat filter driver for Dewesoft
The difference between standard EtherCAT and EtherCAT DAQ profile
R8 EXTERNAL CALIBRATION REFERENCE SIGNAL INPUT
With new R8 EXT CAL measuring and comparing signals is easier then ever.
See what's new in our online PRO training
See which events & happenings are comming up
we hope that you’ve enjoyed reading this issue and that it contained many interesting and useful information.
Please help us make Spotlight even better by sending us your valuable feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have fun until the next issue,
your DEWESoft® team.
- Cover page
- Product releases
- Application notes
Our commitment is to make our software faster, more attractive and easier to use. As such, all updates are free of charge for all DEWESoft® X versions.
We have released new DEWESoft® X2 SP8. Download here to check out the latest features and improvements.
- Added three new memory managers and the option to switch between them.
- Added display of EtherCAT SOEM version in add-ons info and driver used in device settings.
- Added DSIi-10A and DSIi-20A.
- Added auto-scaling for XY-graph.
- Corrected certain channel names from setup files in sequencer.
- Options expanded to included required fields.added
- SUM calculations according to German/French standard added in HBV.
- Retransmit support added for KryptonRTD.
- Hexadecimal values can now be used in CAN Tx for message/field data (up to full 64 bit).
- Maximum number of ports increased to 16 for test CAN.
- Added custom HP filters for Sirius-ACCv2 and Sirius-ACCv2+.
- Supported firmware upgrade of unknown EtherCAT devices.
- Improved cursor visibility on GPS visual control.
- Option to set a custom maximum calculation delay in advanced settings.
- Offline CAN stability improvements to the reset expected frequency function.
- Support for per-user registration of add-ons.
- Ability to disable project warnings.
- Possibility to add event on alarm.
- Flow control select option added for COM port in sequencer.
- Added access to a data file's start time in sequencer.
- Added copy/paste buttons in time reference curve.
- Added support for per-user registration of add-ons (no admin rights needed).
- Added expand, collapse option to group column.
- Added custom images option for input visual control.
NEW MOUNTING PLATES
Now you can mount a 12'' display to any SIRIUS slice or SBOX computer and make high touch vibration tests on DEWESoft SIRIUSiwe and SBOXwe instruments.
DS MOUNT DISP12
Among Accessories we’ve a added brand new aluminum mounting plate, designed to mount 12’’ display on any Sirius slice or SBOX computer. The unique DEWESoft® click mechanism makes mounting of this plate simple.
The VibIso mount provides a vibration-isolated base for DEWESoft SIRIUSiwe and SBOXwe instruments. Mounted on the Viblso mount, measurement units are suspended on rubber dampers which isolate instruments from high frequency vibrations. One VibIso mount can accommodate two measurement units, one on top and one on the bottom.
VibIso mounts are designed to sustain the acceleration spectral density for 6 hours in each direction X, Y and Z.
|Frequency [Hz]||Acceleration [g^2/Hz]|
|Profile RMS [g]||15.3|
|Profile peak [g]||45.9|
KRYPTON DAQ modules are engineered precisely to withstand all conditions and operate flawlessly in cold places, hot places, dust, mud, water and snow. KRYPTONs are shock proof, vibration proof, milled out of a full block of aluminium and filled with rubber, making them fully water-proof.
We are proud to announce that we have expanded the KRYPTON product line for the KRYPTON 6xSTG module.
The universal STG 10V amplifier runs with a sample rate that reaches up to 20 kHz per channel. Inputs are compatible with DSI adapters which can additionally support IEPE/ICP sensors, LVDTs, charge, thermocouple and more.
|KRYPTON 6xSTG tech specs|
|Input Channels||6 channels
Voltage, full bridge strain, ½ bridge strain, ¼ bridge strain
|Input Signals||Voltage: ±10 V, ±1 V, ±100 mV, ±10 mV
Compatible with DSI adapters
|Sampling Rate||Simultaneous 100...20000 S/sec per channel (software-selectable)|
|ADC Type||24-bit oversampled SAR|
|Input Impedance||10 MΩ|
|Overvoltage protection||ln+ to ln-: 50 V continuous, 200 V peak (10 msec)|
|Input Accuracy||±0.03% of reading, ±0.02% of range, ±0.1 mV|
|Gain Drift||Typical 10 ppm/K (max 40 ppm/K)|
|Offset Drift||Typical 0.3 µV/K + 5 ppm of range/K, max 2 µV/K + 10 ppm of range/K|
|Bandwidth (-3 dB)||0.49·fs|
|Alias-free Rejection||-100 dB @ 0.547·fs|
|Excitation Voltage||Free programmable (16-bit DAC), Predefined Levels: 0, 1. 2.5, 5, 10, 15 VDC|
|Excitation Accuracy||±0.05 % ±2 mV|
|Excitation Drift||±50 ppm/K ±100 µV/K|
|Bridge Connection Types||Full bridge strain, ½ bridge strain, ¼ bridge strain (3-wire)|
|Ranges||2...1000 mV/V free programmable|
|Internal Bridge Completion||½ bridge and ¼ bridge 120 Ω and 350 Ω|
|Interface||LEMO 1T EtherCAT® cable (single cable connection power + sync + data)|
|Data Rate||100 Mbit bus speed|
|Power Supply Voltage||6 to 50 V DC|
|Power consumption||5.9 W (8.9 W load 120 Ω @ 5 V)|
|Slice Dimensions||213 x 54 x 56 mm|
MECHANICALLY STRONGER R8
The R8 instruments are typically used in high channel count applications, offering a compact solution for combining up to 64 SIRIUS Dual Core channels (or 128 HD channels) and the SBOX in a single chassis. Individual SIRIUS slices are removable and offer configuration freedom for future projects.
The R8 product line was recently upgraded with the following notable features:
- Flexible SIRIUS amplifiers, interfacing to virtually any kind of signal (quarter, half or full bridge strain gauges, accelerometers, pressure sensors, potentiometers, high voltage sources etc.).
- Low input-to-EtherCAT bus delay (< 100 us) when accessed by a third party EtherCAT master through the back panel EtherCAT port, with the minimum cycle time of 200 us. Even lower delay and cycle times are possible – please contact DEWESoft® support when this is required.
- A possibility of running the SIRIUSre slices in dual mode: full data rate over USB to Dewesoft® (not real-time, for analysis purposes) – and real-time data (for control purposes) to third party master through the backside EtherCAT port in parallel at the same time.
|Standalone mounting (more for just SIRIUS Slices)||Accel||Vel in/s pk||Disp in pp (ref)||Disp in pp (est)|
|Test 1||3.08 grms||45.75||1.544||1.40|
|Test 2||6.78 grms||7.30||0.05||0.04|
|Test 3||4.89 grms||61.61||1.57||1.37|
|Test 4||4.89 grms||61.61||1.57||1.37|
Testing in all three perpendicular axis 10 min each
|R8R||10 min in each direction||PASS, in-house test|
|x-axis||No influence on measurement results.||PASS|
|y-axis||No influence on measurement results.||PASS|
|z-axis||No influence on measurement results.||PASS|
Shake test video
SIRIUSwe HD 16xSTGS
We have a remarkable innovation for all of you who perform measurements in the most extreme of environments. We are introducing SIRIUSwe-HD-16xSTGS IP67 EtherCAT unit, built to withstand the harshest of all possible conditions.
- Watertight & fanless with improved natural convection heat dissipation.
- IP rating: IP65 / IP67.
- Temperature rating: -40 to 50degC (6W sensor load power), 60degC (1W sensor load power).
- Power Consumption: 14W in voltage mode, 24W with 350R load @10V Exc.
- Motherboard: ISO Power MB (Power supply is isolated, Channel to channel NOT Isolated).
- Interface: EtherCAT or USB.
- Dimensions (maximum): 282mm x 160mm x 85mm (W x D x H).
- Weight : 2720g / 6,0lb.
- LEMO EGJ.1T.308 & EGG.1T.308 for EtherCAT.
- USB type B with Push-Pull flange.
- Analog inputs: 16x STGS standard pinout.
- Connectors: DSUB9 standard IP65 / IP67 rated.
All additional information on new SIRIUSwe HD 16xSTGS can be found in SIRIUS Technical reference manual page 105/160 chapter 5.16.1. Download the latest technical manual here.
To view the entire DEWESoft® extreme line, click here.
A compact tool for simulating rotating machinery measurements.
The new VIBRO-KIT is designed for simulating rotating machinery measurements. It has application to educational settings, such as schools and university laboratories, providing a playground for countless experiments.
Made of solid aluminum, as are most of our instruments, it consists of small electric motor, a bearing, two optical strip-tape angle sensors, two encoders and a spring on one side. The RPM can be controlled manually with a turn knob, and you can even define ramps, cycles, etc. with the built-in display. Furthermore, an external analog voltage (or even PWM signal) can be used to control the RPM.
- Manual RPM control (turn knob, display)
- Definable ramps (runup, coastdown, hold time and multiple cycles)
- RPM control by external voltage (e.g. step curve)
- External PWM input
- Different angle sensors (2 optical strip tape, 2 Encoders)
As with all DEWESoft® interfaces, the software automatically is selected based upon which application is being used. Place an accelerometer in various positions and measure the vibration level, display the result in the FFT Analyser and check Global Level, RMS, and Peak-Peak. The powerful cursors allow you to easily determine the max amplitudes as well as the harmonics and sideband modulations. Vary the RPM and display the time history data in the 3D FFT waterfall graph.
To separate engine-based harmonics (orders) from structural resonances, use the Order tracking module and perform a runup or coastdown through the whole RPM range. Extract single orders and see their contribution to the overall vibration level.
Some frequencies might arise from faulty bearings. You may wonder, are they still healthy? Simply place the bearing markers in the spectrum.
If the first order is too high, use the Balancing module to improve the result. Screws can be mounted on the discs (there are 20 positions around the circle) to correct it. The step-by-step procedure guides you through the process.
If you are interested in angle-based measurements, use one of the angle-sensors as a base, and calculate the rotational vibrations. The spring will create heavy torsional vibrations, which can be analysed up to very high precision at high RPM with our Supercounters hardware.
With the mathematics and analog out functionality for steering RPM, the combinations grow almost endlessly to simulate practical application in the lab.
- Vibration measurement
- FFT waterfall
- Order tracking
- Bearing fault detection
- Torsional vibration
- Rotational vibration
- Angle-based measurements
DEWESoft®’s video surveillance system.
Arianespace’s Ariane 5 is the world reference for heavy-lift launchers, able to carry payloads weighing more than 10 metric tons to geostationary transfer orbit (GTO) and over 20 metric tons into low-Earth orbit (LEO) – with a high degree of accuracy mission after mission.
Ariane 5 will be able to launch even the heaviest of spacecrafts either in production or simulation, and enables Arianespace to interface with most telecommunications satellites for highly efficient dual launches – a capability that has been proven by the company in Ariane-series missions since the 1980s.
- Name: Ariane 5
- Height: 54.8m
- Total mass: 780t
- Payload mass: 10,7t
- Thrust at lift-off: 13000kN
The customer required us to replace the old video surveillance system in a Booster Test Stand (BEAP) building, which is currently functioning as a launch paid for the Ariane rocket in French Guiana.
- Recording of eight camera video streams. The resolution of the current system is 1920 x 1080 pixels at 300 fps
- Storage of video streams on local drive.
- Visualization in real time of the video picture on PCE room,(at 100 meter of BEAP room)
- Controlling camera by DI/DO from BEAP controller
- All eight cameras have to be synchronized by universal clock signal IRIG
- Duplication of power and video data recording for respect the security procedure
- By using GigE POE switch, cable connections are reduced to minimum.
- This system distributes the synchronization signal for the camera and accepts inputs for the clock signal delivered by DS- IRIG-ACDC module
- The exchanges between the BEAP controller, DEWESoft software and the cameras are provided in real time.
- 3 analog input
- 3 digital input
- 9 digital input
Using SUB-D15 connector for their inputs/output.
- Utalize the international clock for synchronization with the other measurement units and the rocket launcher.
- Generate a clock signal for the camera synchronization with the eight surrounding cameras, organized as two groups of four.
- Eight cameras are installed around the rocket to visualize and control the mechanical defaults and incidental loss of mechanicals parts during the launching.
- Uses two servers to store the video data.
- Each servers contain :
- 2 SATA disc for the perfect Windows running and two SSD disc for the storing data en double (security obligation if one SSD or SATA crash)
- Two PoE switch for to assure a perfect alimentation of cameras and the data transfer
- 4 camera are connected by servers
- For respecting technical requirement the cameras works from 300 pps to 400 pps in Full HD resolution.
Lane change measurement
This application note shows how DEWESoft® products provide an effective and flexible solution for a quick validation and measurement of ISO Lane-change test (ISO 3888). The mobile measurement instruments and the easy-to-setup software are used for checking and visualization of measured parameters to guide the driver through the measurement and check the results online.
Our client, a car manufacturer in Italy, asked us for help with shortening the time of testing and improving the quality of results for dynamic vehicle maneuvers. This includes online check of results and gives direct feedback to driver whether the test was successful or they have to repeat it.
This includes the double lane-change maneuver, which is used worldwide to evaluate handling and safety of vehicles and their key components. Although various parameters are being checked by the testing engineer, for the driver it is crucial to be able to check the test results online and see whether the vehicle passed or failed the test.
A test with a pure GNSS device and combination of GNSS with AHRS has been performed, to compare results.
Data acquisition system
Sensors and transducers
- DS-IMU2 (inertial measurement unit) with RTK 1 cm accuracy
- DS-RTK-BASE (GPS based unit) to provide RTK accuracy for vehicle
- Special Lane change setup
Photo of setup
Polygon objects (fixed and moving cones) were set up according to the ISO 3888 standard. The advantage of using moving cones is that the driver can quickly change the car and enter the vehicle's length/width. With those parameter, the configuration of maneuver is changed according to the standard (width of the track, etc).
Several additional calculations have been added to evaluate different parameters (e.g. velocity, roll) versus distance on the track, which is shown in the results.
Having certain lines as the Start and Stop trigger, it is possible to reduce file size and capture only points of interest.
The measurement screen combined with analysis for online checking. The display below is included in a Lane Change setup. It includes online validation of the data so the driver has direct feedback as to whether test has been passed or failed. This data is located on top left side of the screen. The 2D display shows a graph of velocity during the track run (Velocity/PosX on the track). It is possible to display a graph of PosY/PosX at the same time to see the lane change maneuver.
In addition, measured the vehicle CAN to understand RPM, steering angle and other vital analysis parameters.
The measurement with DS-IMU2 with 1 cm RTK upgrade has shown a very accurate position (centimeter level) and 3-axis velocity results. Going beyond its practical usage as a standard regulation, this measurement has applications also for research and development, where additional parameters as Roll, Angular velocity in Z-axis and Ay for evaluation of vehicle handling are needed.
After teaching the drivers and performing several tests, with different cars and times of testing, overall measurement time required has been reduced by at least 30%, which is a great improvement.
Sound Power is the total power emitted by a source in all directions. It is a characteristic independent of the distance, and is therefore suitable for comparing various sound sources. In recent years, more and more devices are obligated to label the maximum loudness they may emit. The Sound Power module in DEWESoft® X2 (based on the measurement of sound pressure, according to ISO3744 and ISO3745) is an easy-to-setup tool for quickly achieving accurate and repeatable measurements.
In field application
We had the opportunity to participate a practical sound measurement at a customer site located in Austria. The customer is manufacturing stationary and mobile shredding, composting, screening and separation units, as well as special stone/biomass separators. The machines can process wood, green waste, biomass, gravel, soil, etc. in different sizes, depending on the requirement.
The chopper we examined is a mobile chopping machine mounted on a 4-axle-lorry with 350kW power. The operator sits in a height-adjustable cabin while feeding the machine with the crane arm.
At first the setup was defined. Within the standard ISO 3744 (free-field) there is a subclause (Annex F) that permits use of a minimum of six microphones. The customer used four microphones on low, and two microphones on the high position. The devices were placed around the sound source in a hemisphere 10m radius setup.
Although the positions are usually defined by the standard and automatically calculated by the plugin, you also have the option to enter custom coordinates. The AD sampling rate was set to 50 kS/s, the CPB third band octave plot was required to be specified at 10 kHz.
All microphones were sequentially put in a handheld reference calibrator (114 dB at 1 kHz), and scaling factors were applied by one click in DEWESoft®. This calibration step was important, due to the presence of long sensor cables.
Various correction methods
DEWESoft® offers different correction methods, to fit to all customer needs. For our measurement C2 and K1 were used.
- C1 and C2 correction (meteorological: temperature, height above sea level)
- K1 background noise correction (by separate measurement, done when sound source is switched off)
- K2 room correction (by mean absorption grade, reverberation time, or entering the table)
The sound power module comes with a prepared screen, showing all relevant information at once. On top you may view the buttons to interactively start/stop the acquisition of background or sound source. Status messages are shown (e.g. how long the measurement is running, if background and sound source levels are too close, etc). The six CPB plots on the left side show the microphone sound pressure levels, and on the right you see sound power result, sound pressure level and the correction factor vs frequency.
The measurement itself takes a short time, because a minimum duration of only 20 seconds is required by the standard. The machine is switched off, measurements are taken, and then we start the engine and all moving parts of the vehicle – produce as much sound as possible – for the final sound measurement.
Automated report generation
The customer was previously exporting the data, and doing the post-analysis in an additional software package.
With the DEWESoft® X2 software, everything is included in one package, from the setup to the measurement, and the auto-generated report. Create your template in Excel or Flexpro, then export the data and all additional informations (data header, mandatory fields according to the standard) with one click.
Additionally DEWESoft® offers the export into various file formats, such as Matlab, Diadem, RPCIII, Text, CSV, etc.
Wind power plants generate clean electricity and are indispensable for the sustainable energy mix of the future. DEWESoft® provides perfect measurement systems for wind power industry which allows power analysis, power quality analysis and analysis of the behaviour at faults at the same time. Bellow you can find some screenshots that show different measurement applications.
Power Analysis / Power Quality
Power Performance Analysis according to IEC61400-12 with Report Generation
Power quality reports according to IEC61400-21, FGW-TR3, BDEW, VDE AR4105 via Matlab, Excel, Python, etc.
Behaviour at Faults (LVRT)
For further information please contact
Low level Ethercat filter driver for Dewesoft
We are proud to announce the release of our new EthercatDAQ driver for our KRYPTON and SIRIUSe instruments. This driver replaces the WinPcap driver that was previously bundled with DEWESoft®.
EtherCAT stands for “Ethernet for Control and Automation” and it was initially designed for real-time control applications. Due to its synchronization technology (Distributed Clocks) and relatively high bandwidth (100 Mbit/s) it can also be used for data acquisition, but there were some additional features to be developed by DEWESoft® to really make it practical for the test and measurement industry.
The new driver presents a major improvement over the old WinPcap driver, because it works on a much lower architectural level, filtering out only specific data and forwarding it to DEWESoft®. This allows DEWESoft® to avoid searching through loads of data coming to the Ethernet port in order to find the correct data packets. This results in significant performance improvement. When used with DEWESoft® SP8 or newer and corresponding firmware it also supports data packet re-transmission, which greatly improves reliability and also adds a punch to performance. Data packet re-transmission functionality prevents data from being lost by re-sending the messages that were lost or damaged, improves reliability at higher sample rates, boosting performance. This also means that longer cables will present less of a limitation in regards to the sample rate.
- No real-time hardware is required for the master. You can plug KRYPTON and SIRIUSe devices to any laptop running Dewesoft® X. To avoid the need for a real-time master, DEWESoft® devices use a local data buffer where at least half a second of data samples are stored. Utilizing Distributed Clocks for synchronization, the acquisition is very much independent of the master. The master only has to send EtherCAT frames frequently enough to collect the data from the local buffers before they overrun.
- Samples are acquired equidistantly to a high precision. Even if the master has a large jitter, the samples are always taken equidistantly in time, since the AD converters are synchronized with Distributed Clocks, not with the frames coming from the master.
- No samples can be lost.Without a local data buffer, samples are lost if the message from the master gets lost along the way or if master is late due to jitter that can be caused by EMI, for example. Local data buffers ensure that samples lost in the bus can be transmitted again on request by the master. A lost sample can make a measurement useless which is very expensive in crash testing, for example.
Those additional features form the EtherCAT DAQ profile which is used by KRYPTON and SIRIUSe devices when connected to DEWESoft® X. 3rd party EtherCAT masters do not support this so called ‘buffered’ mode of operation, since they are designed for control and automation, not for data acquisition.
KRYPTON and SIRIUSe devices can also operate in a standard EtherCAT mode (“unbuffered” mode) and are therefore compatible with any EtherCAT master. In this so called ‘unbuffered’ or just ‘standard EtherCAT’ mode the devices simply pass the latest acquired sample to the bus where it is up to the master to collect it.
The following table show the compatibility combinations:
|EtherCAT (standard) “unbuffered”||EtherCAT DAQ “buffered”|
|3rd party EtherCAT master||Yes||No|
|3rd party EtherCAT slaves||Yes||No|
DEWESoft® SIRIUS instruments in the form of the R8 rack are also capable of operations in Dual mode. This includes acquiring data with DEWESoft® X running in the SBOX in the R8 and in parallel feeding the latest samples in real-time to a 3rd party EtherCAT master. This is possible because in this case SIRIUS racks interface to the SBOX over USB, not over EtherCAT DAQ profile. At the same time, the racks interface to the 3rd party master (operating from a real-time hardware) over a standard EtherCAT.
EtherCAT DAQ profile
R8 EXTERNAL CALIBRATION REFERENCE SIGNAL INPUT
You may have asked yourself,"What is the amplifier status before starting this measurement? Is the measured value correct?" Maybe you just wanted to check the signal level on the analog input by unplugging the connector and plugging in another one with a known result. We have made this task much easier! From now on, you can compare your measured value with a known signal with one click of a button in the DEWESoft® program. As the new Sirius-R8 can be equipped with calibration BNC reference input on the backside of the 19’’ rack, you are now only one click away from seeing the reference signal on your screen.
This feature is already available to be used with HD-STGS an HD-LV modules in rack configuration, but soon we plan to add this on demand to all amplifiers in our product line.
New PRO training courses
DEWESoft® PRO training is a new learning platform that was created for current and aspiring-to-be measurement professionals.
We have released the following new PRO training course:
- Sensor editor: DEWESoft® offers a sensor database which holds the list and the properties of all sensors that will be used. The sensor characteristics can be entered manually or imported.
- Power quality: The different power quality parameters describe the deviation of the voltage from its ideal sinusoidal waveform at a certain frequency. These deviations can lead to disturbances, outages or damages to electrical equipment connected to the grid.
- Exporting data: The most important purpose of the DEWESoft® analysis mode is to export acquired data for offline analysis using other software. Data files can be exported to several different formats such as FlexPro, MS Excel, Matlab, UNV, Famos and text files.
- Visual controls: DEWESoft® allows you to set up different instruments for each input, for example digital meter, recorder, FFT analyzer, etc., and arrange them freely in front of any graphic in your system. This affords a simple but efficient overview of your signals and measurement.
- 28.03.2017: ELMS
- 29.03.2017: Automotive Testing Show & Conference Mexico
- 04.04.2017: Electric & hybrid vehicle technology expo
- 15.04.2017: ELMS
- 25.04.2017: AMC
- 03.05.2017: International trade fair for the manufacturing industry
- 08.05.2017: Maritime Industry 2017, Booth: 621 in HAL 2
- 09.05.2017: ITEA
- 13.05.2017: ELMS
- 16.05.2017: PCIM Europe
- 17.05.2017: JISFA
- 23.05.2017: Space Tech Expo
- 24.05.2017: AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING EXPOSITION 2017 YOKOHAMA
- 30.05.2017: Sensor + test 2017
- 31.05.2017: Measures Solutions Expo